What is a Self-Care/Life coach and what do they do?
A Life Coach is a guide for goal achievement and success in life. Someone who:
- Provides encouragement, accountability, and support
- Helps to establish healthy habits and behaviors
- Helps to create lasting change
- Works to develop an empowered state of mind
- Challenges self-limiting beliefs for growth
Specifically as a Self-Care Coach, my focus is to integrate practices for mind, heart, and body for overall wellness. This can be working on practices that nurture emotions and promote self-understanding, habits that support mental health, or work on goals to improve physical wellbeing(whatever that means to the client). We, as a society, have a tough time with learning to take care of and honoring ourselves and that is what I wish to bring to my clients.
So if you’re ready to take the next steps to reaching those goals, book for your first free 30 minute session here!