Standard Massage Services
- Swedish Massage – The standard massage type, focusing upon general relaxation and stress relief.
- Deep Tissue Massage – (Neuromuscular Therapy) Focused upon tension release, trigger point therapy, MET (muscle energy techniques), and stretching.
- Sports Massage – Intended for both pre and post event; designed to prepare the muscles to help prevent injury or to aid in recovery of an injury or strain.
- Lymph Massage – Targeted massage to bolster the immune system, aids in defends against allergy and flu season, reduces swelling, and improves Lymph System function.
- Prenatal Massage – Focuses upon gentle release of tension, lower back relief, swelling reduction, etc.
- $75 for 60 minutes
- $100 for 90 minutes
- $120 for 2 hours
- All New Clients receive a free 30 minutes that can be used to discount a 1 hour massage or more!
- Refer a friend and receive 20% your next session should they book their own!
- Or ask about our loyalty program for discounts and freebies.
Cancellation and Late Policy
Please be courteous and call/text if you think you are going to be late. At 10 minutes if no call or text is received the appointment will be considered a no call no show, cancelled and you will be charged the full price of the appointment. If you call or text you are going to be late and it will be more than 10 minutes there will be a rescheduling fee of $25.
If you are sick, please contact me as your appointment will need to be rescheduled. If you come to your appointment sick, the appointment will be rescheduled with a fee of $25.
Cancellations due to inclement weather will not be charged.