Standard Massage Services
- Swedish Massage – The standard massage type, focusing upon general relaxation and stress relief.
- Deep Tissue Massage – (Neuromuscular Therapy) Focused on tension release, trigger point therapy, positional releases, MET (muscle energy techniques), and stretching.
- Sports Massage – Intended for both pre and post-event; designed to prepare the muscles to help prevent injury or to aid in the recovery of an injury or strain.
- Lymph Massage – Targeted massage bolsters the immune system, aids in defending against allergy and flu season, reduces swelling, and improves Lymph System function.
- Prenatal Massage – Focuses upon gentle release of tension, lower back relief, swelling reduction, etc.
- $80 for 60 minutes
- $120 for 90 minutes
- $150 for 2 hours
- Refer a friend and receive 20% off your next session should they book their own!
Cancellation and Late Policy
Please be courteous and call/text if you think you are going to be late. At 10 minutes if no call or text is received the appointment will be considered a no-call no-show, your appointment will be cancelled and you will be charged the total price of the session. If you call or text you will be late and it will be more than 10 minutes the appointment will need to be rescheduled.
If you are sick, please contact me as your appointment will need to be rescheduled. If I am sick, I will contact you to reschedule at a discount. If you come to your appointment sick, the appointment will be rescheduled with a fee of $25.
Cancellations due to inclement weather will not be charged.